Saturday, October 30, 2010

Belated Birthday Recap

Two weeks ago I celebrated my 31st year on planet Earth. I was lucky enough to have the day of my birthday off, so during the day I went over to Lebanon Hills and hit up the 10 miles of great singletrack. It was my first time riding there in two years and I forgot how much fun that place is. Next year I will definitely ride it more than once.

As usual, Kati with the help of Isabel, spoiled me. To celebrate my birthday they gave me some great gifts including:

A Mommy and Isabel photo shoot by KD Photography:

(These are pictures of pictures, click the link for the full shoot and good quality)

A new Ipod to replace the first generation mini that is beyond it's last leg:



Some sweet Planet Bike Fenders for the Surly (no more muddy face for Isabel on Burly rides!):



My favorite present, though, is that now I have a use for one of my favorite gifts from last year:





Isabel spent the night at Grandma and Grandpa Hoen's, so we went out for sushi at the Kona Grill in Eden Prairie. Dessert was provided by Kati's co-worker Julie, a homemade coconut cream pie. It was fantastic!

My two favorite girls gave me a great birthday. Here is to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment