Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A New Arrival

We have known for almost a month now.

It has been torture keeping the exciting news from everyone.

We are so excited that we weren't quite sure how we should share the news with the thousands ten readers of our blog.

So instead of trying to come up with the right words, we will let pictures speak a thousand.

I present to you the newest member of the Mousel family!




Salsa Big Mama

What else were you expecting?

I had to retire my Rocky Mountain Fanatik after Freewheel Bike Shop found a crack in the headtube of the frame. I was pretty much guaranteeing myself a broken face if I continued to ride it.

The Retired Rocky



My neighbor hooked me up with a bike that in many ways is my dream bike. What makes it my dream bike you say? Why I am glad you asked! Allow me to show you.

Salsa Headbadge with Chris King Headset


Shimano XTR Cranks w/ XT Pedals

Salsa Carbon Handlebar

SRAM X9 Orange Cassette w/ Shimano XT Rear Derailleur

Subtle yet awesome graphics





Last but not least, 29" tires that make this bike look like a monster truck!


In celebration of the new arrival I may have to crack open an Odell's Isolation Ale. I recommend you do the same!

2 comments: