Saturday, March 13, 2010

Really?!

So Butter and I had a big day of running errands, but it was cut short due to a very frustrating visit to our "favorite" store: Babies R Us. I apologize to anyone who has had issues with our registry and the store in general. Butter has been on the war path trying to get some answers. Even so, we had some essentials to get before Baby Mufasa comes so we had to make the trek to the "Baby Superstore".

The store was absolutely crazy busy and everyone is walking around expecting everyone else to get out of their way. After being there for probably 45 minutes, Butter and I were basically ready to get the heck out of there (to put it mildly). Before we did, though, we wanted to look at breast pumps since we had our 20% off coupon and some gift cards to use. In order to purchase one you had to talk to a team member, but, you guessed it, no one seemed to have the time to help us so Butter went to check-out and I, for the twelfth time, had to make a run to the bathroom (this is where you can tell that I have been in the store way too long). On my way, I passed a grown man with his finger half way up his nose! Normally, I would glance over in disbelief and make some snide comment to myself, but no, not today. As I walked by I actually said, "Really?!" Yes, I said it out loud. I knew then we definitely needed to head home!

2 comments:

  1. I so wish I could have been a witness to that. Now you learned your lesson about going to Babies R Us on the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would rather go to Walmart in the South than go to Babies R Us again. That place is beyond awful!

    Butter

    ReplyDelete