Saturday, August 7, 2010

Rainy Day

It has been quite awhile since I can remember an entire day rained out at the cabin so I cannot complain too much about last Sunday being a complete wash out...and neither can Isabel.

Don't be surprised if the next time Isabel sees you she asks, "What does your Godmother do on rainy days? You don't know? Well, that's too bad. Mine? Well, I am glad you asked. My Godmother Kerri is super awesome and makes me adorable clothes with cool little visors. Check them out!"

Outfit #1: Dress and visor made from the Grandma Brenda vintage fabric collection







Outfit #2: Onesie made similarly to the pillowcase dresses with gathered visor





Thank you, Auntie Kerri! I look fabulous and lovin' it!!

2 comments:

  1. Love love love her facial expressions in all these pictures!! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she made those clothes!! Isabel looks so darn cute in that yellow outfit/hat. so cute. hope to see you guys soon! love Mando

    ReplyDelete