Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Look Who's 2 Months Old!

THIS GUY!!







Two months have flown by and we have a loved every minute of it. Owen is becoming so expressive and we love that he now interacts with us. Talking with his little baby sounds just lights up the room and his smile is contagious.

On Monday, we went for his two month appointment and is all reports are good. He braved three shots and came out like a champ. Now for the stats:

Weight: 12lbs, 14oz (63rd%)
Height: 24in (89th%)
Head: 15.5in (58th%)

Back on November 2nd, we celebrated Owen's Baptism. There were 13 total babies being baptized so the whole sacrament was a little chaotic, but he is officially part of God's family and we had a wonderful get together after at Godmother Kortney's house. Here are some pictures from the evening (thanks, Kerri!):


I can't believe how fast the time has gone by and in 2 1/2 short weeks I will be back working full time. It is weird as it is the first time I feel like my maternity leave is "ending" as the other two went into the summer so everyone was heading back. I don't think I am quite ready, but I have started to think about my classes and mentally making plans so I am getting there. Knowing I love what I do, I will be ready, and I am looking forward to seeing and catching up with my "school kids," having more interesting things to talk about other than eating and pooping habits (of my kids, not me), and reconnecting with the fabulous people I work with. 

1 comment: