Sunday, December 15, 2013

Back to Reality

Last Monday, I headed back to work. Honestly, I thought I would be more ready than I felt, but all good things must come to end. In this case, it was something awesome. Maternity leave went much more smoothly than I had thought it would. Having the girls go to daycare three half days a week really gave me the opportunity to spend quality time with Owen plus having the time to spend with them. I loved my time off with all three of them...I am so lucky to be able to spend my summers with them so I know that heading back is always temporary.

Here are some highlights from my maternity leave with the girls. We did not just sit around watching Owen grow as I am sure we could have but we stayed busy by...





 
 Looking forward to June!

1 comment:

  1. time goes too fast when you are having fun! Nana and Papa M

    ReplyDelete