Monday, February 8, 2010

With Love and Thanks

On Sunday, I had my first baby shower with college friends. Since Sara, one of my college roommates, is also pregnant and one month ahead of me, we had our shower together.



Theresa and her 18-month-old daughter, Cecelia, were kind enough to host...what fabulous hosts! Cecelia was so worn out from hosting she had to say goodbye early for a nap and missed the photo.



The whole afternoon was so laid back and relaxing with wonderful food and great company. A whole lot of advice was given and greatly appreciated, and Mufasa's mommy and daddy are feeling a little more prepared with the very generous gifts that were given. Even those dear friends who live afar thoughtfully sent things to help welcome Baby Mousel.



I just want to thank all those who helped make this afternoon such a warm and special time for baby and me. We feel very blessed to have you all in our lives!

With Love,
Butter, Kati, and Baby Mousel

3 comments:

  1. Do I spy BUTT PASTE?! As if I weren't already afraid of child birth and babies...

    :)

    Glad you had fun! I was thinking of you girls all day. Sounds like Cece is a great hostess, just like mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, hope you felt the Alaskan spirit! I also hope you understand all those gifts because I was WAY confused in Babies 'R Us! haha. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pictures! I can't believe that you are both due so soon... and it looks like the girls gave you a great start in welcoming Baby Mufasa. Oh, what is the Mommy hook for? Saw it on your registry and couldn't figure it out.

    ReplyDelete